Available in three models:
• Manual chain-driven system with an optional Lift-Assist Mechanism (LAM).
• Wireless-controlled battery-powered motorized system.
• WhisperShade® IQ® ultra-quiet motorized system.
The economical, durable, and flexible solution to solar shading features:
• Economical pricing.
• Sleek and compact design.
• Simple and easy installation.
• Room-darkening accessories including blackout channels
for room-darkening applications.
• Versatile design that allows for universal mounting.
• Large shade capabilities including shade heights of
9 ft. (275cm).
• Small edge clearances with a shadecloth deduct of
3/8 in. (9.5mm).
• SnapLoc® spline for the easy removal and maintenance
of shadecloth bands.
• Reliable, heavy-duty hardware that features
stainless steel components with a matte finish.
• Durable mounting brackets with a steel frame for rigidity
and mounting security.
Also available in double bracket configuration.
• Optional SnapLoc fascia that is available in a square or
radius design with or without a matching shadecloth
• Optional LAM for manually lifting
shades greater than 7 lbs. (3kg).
• Optional prefabricated cassette.
• Ten-year non-depreciating warranty.
• 2011 WCMA Product Awards: Best New Technical Innovation (Honorable Mention)
• 2011 WCMA Product Awards: Best Sampling Program
• 2010 NeoCon Window Treatments Gold Award
• 2010 CEDIA Expo CE Pro BEST Award
• 2010 CEDIA Expo EXC!TE Award