All-Inclusive Communication and Control
Our MechoNet Network Interface (MNI) is just that: an interface. The MNI can unite different MechoSystems window coverings for all-inclusive, harmonious operation. It's also able to communicate with devices and networks from various manufacturers.
Motorized window-covering systems—ours as well as others'—are connected here, to the end-user's controls. Whether those are low-voltage, dry-contact controls; RF remotes; or wireless controls, the MNI allows them to operate any motorized shade, drapery track, or blind system. And more.
It provides a network for communication between window coverings and:
- • Wireless IR remotes.
- • Lighting, A/V, and HVAC systems.
- • Whole-building automation systems.
- • Switches, keypads, and apps.
- • Any 3rd-party user interface.
- • Four low-voltage, motor-control ports.
- • A wireless, IR-control port.
- • Two daisy-chain MechoNet ports.
- • Four configurable, low-voltage, dry-contact input-control ports.
- • An RS-232/RS-485 integration port.
MNI Spec Submittal
RS-232 Protocol Document