The MechoSystems Daylighting Control automatically adjusts roller shades based on default or configurable light levels to two, three, four, or five custom set-point positions. This sustainable and cost-effective automated control system uses EnOcean®-based wireless technology, a reliable
bi-directional wireless protocol requiring minimal energy to transmit a signal.
• The daylight sensor mounts unobtrusively anywhere on the window's mullion and the controller is installed out of sight.
• Wireless and battery-free wall switch surface mounts can be installed in a single gang junction box.
• No wires. No batteries.
• Integrates directly with WhisperShade® IQ2® EDU and MechoNet™ for simple yet cost-effective wireless
automation of shades.
• Using MechoNet Interface (MNI), the system also
integrates with a range of shade motors, drapery
• The wireless WindowManagement® system can be configured a stand-alone system or a brightness override module for SolarTrac®
• Best of NeoCon® Product Innovation Award.
• HiP Honoree.
• IES Progress Report Selection.
• Nightingale Silver Award for products that
contribute to healing.